1. Adult supervision Required!
2. Mermaid tails are for strong swimmers. Can she swim with a dolphin kick and underwater?
3. For swimming in areas shallow enough to see bottom. Not for open ocean or lake swimming. Supervision required.
4. Always stay clear of pool drains whether swimming in tail or without. Hair and clothing can get caught.
5. Practice with tail in shallow water where standing is easy while adjusting to mermaid swim techniques.
6. Purchases only permitted if purchaser agrees to responsibly watch and protect the precious mermaid while she swims.
7. Tails are realistic closed fin tails with monofin inside. NOT walking tails.