1. Should I size up for growth? Generally, no. Tails stretch a lot. I would be more inclined to size down when close to the border on two sizes unless purchasing off-season and expecting more growth before use.
2. My daughter doesn't really fall into any of the sizes... No problem! Choose your size by LENGTH and send around-waist, around-hips, and waist-to-floor measurements in purchase notes.
3. How can I make my tail last? Rinse chlorine out after swimming, hang dry out of direct sunlight, trey to avoid excessive scooting and hopping around on concrete because concrete wears foil off tails and puts holes in fabric.
4. Can I get expedited shipping? Shipping is USPS priority mail which typically takes 2-3 days (longer for holiday periods). If you let us know it is a rush order, we can mail it out the day after order. We do not overnight ship due to the fact that it costs as much as a tail.
5. If it doesn't fit do you offer refunds or exchanges? Absolutely! We want happy mermaids. We prefer that you double check size when ordering, but if you need to exchange or return, contact us for instructions.
6. How can I contact Coral Seas Mermaid? There is usually a contact page on the website. During certain slower times of year the website contact page is disabled. You can always contact us through Coral Seas Mermaid Etsy store to receive immediate response to questions.